This was a huge win for this Australian startup, the only non-US based contender and the second year winning across the same two categories, Sales Enablement and Sales Automation; taking Gold and Silver in 2018.
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA – February 23, 2019 – SalesPreso, Australia’s leading sales enablement platform for enterprise B2B organisations, was awarded a Silver and Bronze Stevie® Award in the Sales Enablement and Sales Automation categories in the 13th annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service last night.
Judges were impressed by the platform, commenting:
- “It is impressive that SalesPreso is the only platform globally that enables sales teams by automating the creation of completely customized presentations. A very good submission. Great Testimonials. This entry has everything needed to put the product among the top contenders”
- “This addresses a key pain-point for salespeople – preparation of presentations. Strong integration with third-party tools and significant impact on sales team deliverables. Looking forward to seeing the evolution of SalesPreso machine learning and analytics”
- “I love the concept of SalesPreso and appreciate how it could be game changing”
- “One of the Great products targeting specific needs!”
- “This is one of the unique products in this space”.
The Melbourne-based startup came up against large international companies in the prestigious awards. More than 2,700 nominations from organizations in 45 nations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were evaluated in this year’s competition. Winners were determined by the average scores of more than 150 professionals worldwide in seven specialized judging committees. Entries were considered in 93 categories for customer service and contact centre achievements, including Contact Center of the Year, Award for Innovation in Customer Service, and Customer Service Department of the Year; 60 categories for sales and business development achievements, ranging from Senior Sales Executive of the Year to Sales Training or Business Development Executive of the Year to Sales Department of the Year; and categories to recognize new products and services and solution providers.
“All of the Stevie Award winners should be very proud of their achievements. Independent professionals around the world have agreed that their accomplishments are worthy of public recognition,” said Stevie Awards President and founder, Michael Gallagher.