LivePreso is a founder-run technology startup, entering an aggressive growth phase. Based in Richmond with a 100% local team of 15, LivePreso has been in business since 2014, and boasts an impressive base of Australian and global blue-chip clients.
Despite being a little known brand out of Melbourne, we continue to win business with global companies who choose us after scouring the globe only to find that what we deliver is world class. It’s now time to put a spotlight on our unique capability and tell our story to the world.
This hands-on role is responsible for establishing, leading and delivering LivePreso B2B marketing, sales collateral and content creation activity. Marketing is a new discipline at LivePreso; therefore, the role requires an experienced and proactive pair of hands to help establish the plan, and execute on it.
The individual is required to strategise, plan and implement all marketing programs, in collaboration with the LivePreso leadership team. The role is primarily focused on partnering with the growth team, to create compelling content both in market, and within our platform.
The candidate will have a strong background in B2B marketing, ideally with experience in enterprise SaaS, excellent writing skills, and a thorough understanding of marketing principles. Budget, agency and vendor management experience is a must.
- The role will require a results-driven self-starter – in a startup environment, every member of our team is highly motivated and hands on. As marketing is a new function to our business, the role will involve end to end management of strategy and delivery
- The successful candidate will be a highly sophisticated communicator with the excellent writing skills and flawless attention to detail
- Marketing performance and activity will need to be presented to the leadership team, who will then present it at the monthly board meeting to demonstrate the cadence of the marketing function. This will include both hard metrics and the wider marketing activity – for example, leads generated, uplift in traffic and engagement, ROI on budget, upcoming activity, learnings acquired & applied, quarterly messaging strategy.
- Execution and delivery of LivePreso content, PR, marketing and events activity
- Strategy and planning to support overall business planning
- Marketing budget planning and execution based on the strategy and marketing objectives
- Develop and manage demand generation activities such as thought leadership campaigns, events, digital marketing, eDM campaigns, and speaking opportunities. The position will manage one-to-one, one-to-few, and one to-many marketing activities to provide sales with new opportunities to get in front of customers.
- Performance measurement and budgeting, managing marketing budgets and measuring and reporting performance of marketing activities against revenue goals
- Build and manage an integrated go-to-market plan, across core marketing functions, to deliver pipeline, revenue and satisfaction
- Develop, align and adapt messaging and content that is consistently used across all marketing activities and sales content
- Manage strategy, execution and follow-up at key industry and customer events that drive thought leadership, pipeline or presence
- Manage PR: announcements of major wins, achievements, awards, events and quality exposure
- Experience in leading B2B marketing activity across ANZ for a technology company
- Experience working with start-ups or in a start-up environment a plus
- Content creation: conceptualise, develop and distribute content that will increase brand awareness, establish LivePreso as thought leaders, and support sales activities
- Campaign Management: define, develop, optimise and refine campaigns with a solid strategy, offers, design, messaging, audience segmentation, and creative development and production
- Demand Generation: marketing mix to drive qualified sales leads including, but not limited to, email and direct mail campaigns, channel marketing, sales enablement, digital marketing, thought-leadership activities. Must be able to work cross-team on marketing programs, advertising, PR/AR, online marketing and content syndication
- Project Management: organised planning and process management, tracking, and ability to drive accountability
- Marketing Communications: strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Relationship Marketing: the ability to manage up, down and across internal and external audiences with diplomacy and effective influence
- Measurement: ability to manage projects on time, on budget with a controlled set of resources, and leverage operations tools to track campaign and sales activity for predictable pipeline building
- Strategic capability – Strong strategic thinker, combined with a vision to see results and a practical delivery-oriented approach
- Decision-making, Problem-solving, Autonomy – able to take tough decisions and sustain momentum, pushing for timely action. Able to identify key issues, undertake further research necessary and suggest options for resolution. Able to work well under pressure whilst retaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organisational and personal sales skills
- In-depth understanding of sales – what drives salespeople, how to communicate with them, and the details of the sales process – supporting the need to drive to a quarterly number
- Strong marketing execution skills across key functions including content creation, demand generation, direct marketing, events, marcom, PR and digital; demonstrate a command of the marketing mix to both leverage the captive installed base as well as prospects
- Analytic skills to support data-driven decisions and program development
- Agency/vendor resource management experience
- Excellent leadership, collaboration, communication and change management skills
- Tertiary education.
Want to help us tell the world about our amazing product and customers?