LivePreso is a founder-run technology startup, entering an aggressive growth phase. Based in Richmond with a 100% local team of 15, LivePreso has been in business since 2014, and boasts an impressive base of Australian and global blue-chip clients.
Despite being a little known brand out of Melbourne, we continue to win business with global companies who choose us after scouring the globe only to find that what we deliver is world class. It’s now time to put a spotlight on our unique capability and tell our story to the world.
We are seeking to add Enterprise Business Development Managers to extend our reach and opportunities, to take advantage of the growth that is destined for LivePreso.
Are you ready for a career change? Do you fit the ideal profile of the best candidate for this role? A couple of questions to ask yourself before applying:
- Are you self-motivated and passionate about winning new business from a deep understanding of customer issues, and profiling a solution to their needs, inspiring them to change?
- Do you love selling to enterprise clients, identifying your coach, navigating the stakeholders, delivering to our promise?
- Have you worked for a technology start-up before, selling to enterprise clients? Or have you worked in a large enterprise, selling to enterprise – and want to make a career change?
- Do you want to be proud every day of the solution you represent in market?
LivePreso is a SaaS business, targeting enterprise level customers. The Business Development Manager is responsible for revenue growth from the sale of LivePreso licences. The ideal candidate has the professionalism, insight, gravitas, sophistication and the professional network to sell within the enterprise segment.
Experience in this space is essential, and experience in solution selling will be a distinct advantage.
- As a category leader, the opportunity for LivePreso is enormous. The BDM is required to educate prospects that a software solution exists that transforms the traditional way sales, account managers and advisers present and engage with clients – LivePreso is automated, data driven, and interactive.
- The role will require a results-driven, self-starter who will take the sale from lead to close, owning the end-to-end customer sales experience.
- The successful candidate will be a highly sophisticated communicator, able to engage with all levels of stakeholders, excel in both verbal and written communications and have the ability to compel customers to drive change.
- Execution and delivery of LivePreso content, PR, marketing and events activity
- Manage all aspects of the end-to-end sales cycle. including research, lead generation, product demonstrations, proposal development and contract negotiations.
- Confidently present and use the LivePreso platform, with a thorough understanding of its capabilities, use cases and relevant client implementations in order to guide future client requirements to a successful conclusion.
- Create and maintain multiple stakeholder relationships with prospects to understand their needs, help align the value proposition and accelerate the sales cycle.
- Prospecting via phone, enquiries, referrals, social, networking etc.
- Proactively create weekly/monthly client engagement contact plans, to ensure meetings are planned in advance, the minimum number of new contacts are met with, and minimum number of meetings per week are achieved – and ideally exceed these minimum measures.
- Actively maintain CRM (SFDC) across Accounts, Leads and Opportunities, ensuring all client data is represented, including the finer details of the final contract terms.
- Cross-functional engagement to support the sales process by liaising with internal LivePreso teams (management, engineering, client management) during the sales process, and leveraging support from these teams where needed.
- Facilitate the handover of new customers to internal LivePreso teams for delivery and ongoing account management (customer success).
Key skills and attributes
- Strong background in B2B solution selling to the enterprise segment for a technology company.
- Self-starter with the ability to own their success, with a focus on accountability, planning and execution.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to listen, adapt and respond in a consultative manner to ensure client needs are correctly understood.
- Identify and amplify the client problems to effectively understand their use case.
- Be able to make decisions confidently, and communicate with clients in an articulate and commercially aware manner.
- Demonstrate ability to articulate ideas and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong business acumen, ability to engage at all levels within an enterprise/mid-market organisation.
Key cross-functional team members within LivePreso
- Solution Designer
- Project Manager
- Engineering / Development Team
- Customer Success Manager
Want to help us tell the world about our amazing product and customers?