LivePreso has been transforming business outcomes and workflows since 2014 for blue-chip companies around the world, including Asahi Beverages, Booking.com, Flight Centre Travel Group, MYOB and REA Group. Entirely headquartered and founder-run in Melbourne, LivePreso aims to make the complex feel simple and to radically improve the global standard and effectiveness of customer interactions.
LivePreso is the only sales enablement platform that automatically creates world-class, data-driven and customer-specific content for sales and account management teams. Our powerful content automation products reduce preparation time from days to seconds, while boosting conversions, increasing customer coverage and providing total visibility of what content is being presented, shared and viewed by customers.
About the role
We are looking for a technically-savvy and commercially-driven Pre-Sales Engineer to help expand our global footprint through the acquisition of new customers and to champion our cutting-edge technology as part of our growth team. Based out of our beautiful Richmond HQ, this role will be a critical member of our Growth team, and will report directly into the Chief Growth Officer.
As a trusted advisor and expert of LivePreso’s products and services, you will partner with our sales, channel, and product teams to help close new sales opportunities and support our clients in defining the ideal implementation – and expected ROI – of our platform. You should be comfortable being introduced during a pre-sales engagement, and be able to successfully pitch a LivePreso solution to clients who are, as yet, unfamiliar with cloud-based sales enablement platforms and their possibilities.
This role will require strategic design and mapping of client business objectives to system, technical and data requirements, creating a LivePreso solution that will deliver the promised automation and productivity benefits, and measurable ROI. This is achieved via workshops and subsequent client engagements based on the outcomes of those workshops.
We’re looking for someone who will
- Quickly gather and understand the business, data and technical requirements of our prospects and present a compelling solution.
- Build strong professional relationships with decision makers and assigned accounts, ensuring that we are strategically positioned for future opportunities.
- Articulate our value proposition to senior executives in marketing, sales and IT
- Act as technical lead for the sales team, and assist with technical solution evaluations.
- Where appropriate, deliver product demonstrations to showcase the product, providing examples of the functionality available.
- Where required, work closely with the product team on existing and new product development.
- Where required, work closely with the Partner Manager to onboard our partners to these disciplines.
- Keep current with technology trends and understand the competitive landscape.
Who you are
- You’re an excellent written and oral communicator who is comfortable in a room with C-Level Sales, Enablement, and Marketing stakeholders.
- You can quickly develop strong stakeholder relationships to build excitement by effectively communicating the LivePreso value proposition, specifically in terms of the prospect use case and intended ROI.
- You thrive on working on a wide variety of projects, across different industries and business problems.
- You work effectively with technical and non-technical team members, both internally and externally.
- You’re a consistent high achiever marked by perseverance and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
- You’re able to confidently lead client workshops, building the trust and engagement of clients with LivePreso, both as a business and product.
- You can proactively lead the scoping process, seeking input from sales, product and technical team members.
- Detail-orientated, with the ability to distinguish between critical and non-critical information.
- Coachable, driven, with a no-limits, growth mindset.
- Commercially and technically minded, with the ability to work quickly through business problems to reach compelling solutions with measurable success metrics.
- You want to contribute to the growth of our team and brand, at this exciting stage of our history.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of customer facing experience as a Sales/Support Engineer, Business Analyst or Solutions Architect in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Solid experience in enterprise software architecture, content management, CRM and data
- Strong questioning and listening skills to ensure the best solution is achieved for the customer and LivePreso
- Execution-orientated initiative, with the ability to drive decisions to customer satisfaction
- Passion for technology and a love for working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and strong presentation skills
- High proficiency with Office and/or Google Docs products
- Industry knowledge of our key markets (financial services, FMCG, technology, digital media) is a plus
- Willingness to travel where required
- Full Covid-19 vaccination
Why you should work with us
We’re a high-performing, supportive team of thought leaders, developers, salespeople and marketers, with a very low staff churn rate and a culture we are very proud of. Our brand visibility, user base and client roster is growing fast, and we have ambitious growth targets for 2022.
Benefits & perks
- Varied and challenging projects
- Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to participate in our employee share scheme
- A positive, supportive working culture
- Additional paid company leave days
- Learning and development opportunities
- Set the global standard
- Continuously strive to improve
- Own transformative customer outcomes
- Always be authentic
- Go the extra mile for others
- Deliver together with urgency
Sound like you? Apply here!